Just as technology evolves, so do approved industry standards and IT best practices. While enkompas IT is constantly evolving with the changes in technology, we know a one-size-fits-all IT strategy simply doesn’t work. And honestly, that’s not our style.
enkompas is on a mission to create a customized customer journey. A journey that includes a single trusted technology advisor dedicated to every area of your IT landscape. In the end, you gain a business partner and knowledgeable guide fully invested in implementing strategies that support your specific goals and objectives.
Our customer journey methodology looks like this:
- Customized reviews based on IT standards specific to your business industry
- Budget your IT costs and devise a plan to strengthen your technology alignment strategy
- Perform regular reviews of your IT infrastructure so you always stay in alignment with the latest technologies regarding hardware, software, security, business continuity, and mobility management
- Provide regular progress reports showing where we need to focus our efforts, so you never fall short and always move forward
- Keep your business laser-focused on the latest technologies and updated industry standards
New technology solutions are always emerging, and we have a plan, to ensure your business stays ahead of the curve. Together, we can start a 12-month IT journey with an implementation strategy that looks something like this:
Immediate: A DarkWeb monitoring platform provides the most validated credential exposure data available so you can focus on business operations with complete peace of mind.
Three Months: BullPhish ID provides phishing resistance training in bite-size pieces, making employees more likely to retain what they learn and avoid phishing dangers.
Six Months: RocketCyber offers a 24/7 team of security analysts that detect and respond to threats across endpoints, networks, and cloud attacks enabling IT professionals to cut through the noise and focus on critical issues that need to be remediated.
One year: Unified Communications as a Service or UCaaS offers built-in redundancy (and improved reliability) of your voice solutions for effortless management and usage reporting.
If you’re interested in having a hands-on player who will be an extension of your team and help you move towards industry approved standards and IT best practices, click here to kick-off a conversation.